We’re looking for a few good interns – Eco-Friendly Interns, to be precise. Want to get real-world digital marketing job experience while learning from some of the best in the business? Apply now!
There’re five tracks to choose from, all of which come with their own unique fun:
- Project Management – Get an inside look into leading initiatives and projects for clients!
- Web Development – Design websites! Make cool things online!
- Graphic Design – Make pretty things that work for clients!
- Content / Social – Write everything! Work with photos and videos! Tell digital stories!
- Analyst / SEO – Get your math and research on!
The internship starts September 9, so polish up your resume and head over to the digital marketing internship page, where you can get all the details about each internship track and fill out the internship questionnaire. Then, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you on our team – get your applications in today.